Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Pics to Share

Seems all I have been talking about lately is weight and exercise. So, I will keep that part brief.
I'm doing great. Still doing the 30 Day Shred everyday. Still losing. Still eating what I should be. Still happy as ever.

Moving on.

I havent posted pictures in a bit. So, this is our week (ok maybe 2 weeks) in pictures...

I bought the ratties a handmade rat hammock online. They were beyond thrilled with their new place to hang out.

The kids and their Disney sweatshirts.

Probably the GROSSEST place I know of. The tubes at Chuck E. Cheese. Talk about a Petri Dish. Yuck.

This picture is cute, but you have to look close. The pink things are Ally's legs and the blue is Joey's arms reaching around her to help her into the tubes. Such sibling love.
And lastly, a picture of Ally being a ham.

No comments: