Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Little Brothers Wedding

My brother and his fiancee got hitched in Antigua a few weeks ago. They requested it to be a private ceremony, just the two of them, barefoot on the beach.

Of course, I protested. He is my only sibling, and being at his wedding was something that was important to me. Because, hopefully, he will only have ONE wedding in his life.

But, their mind was made up, and it was what it was. Just what they wanted.

And, I have to admit, after seeing the pictures, it was a beautiful wedding. He made a handsome groom and she was a beautiful bride.

The only way the pictures would have been better, is if I was in some of them.
But, I guess that is what Photoshop is for, right??


Grab yourself a pink drink with an umbrella in it, and enjoy the pictures.







1 comment:

Dawn said...

Makes me want to be in Antigua - - -Look at that water.