Sunday, September 7, 2008

Why I love my husband....

Top Reasons I LOVE my Husband.

1. He works a less-than-great-schedule, so he can spend the most possible quality time with his kids.
2. He cleans up after the dog.
3. He does whatever it takes to make his crazy wife the happiest woman in the world.
4. He loves his kids more than I can explain to you.
5. He builds awesome tracks that keep Joey occupied for hours.
6. He takes joy in cleaning the house. (freak)
7. He lets the wife control the remote.
8. He says things like, "Yes, wife, you are absolutely right, and I should have listened to you in the first place." And "Do you have enough cash, or do you need the debit card, too?"
9. He tries to reason with our two year old.
10. He never complains about my Starbucks habit.
11. He doesnt mind getting up with the kids in the middle of night.
12. He speaks the language of Joey and Ally almost fluently.
13. He would gladly go without to make sure his kids have everything they want and/or need.
14. Tells his wife how sexy and beautiful she is, even on days when she clearly isnt.

I love him, and would be lost without him. <3

No comments: