Tuesday, August 12, 2008

10 Things I CANNOT Live Without

1. The Kids.
2. The Husband.

Ok those were givens.
Lets start over...
1. My bed. Without sleep, I am worthless. And my kids love to snuggle in the morning with us. I love that time of the day.

2. Caffeine. Without it, I would be a pile of mush on the floor.

3. TiVo. If you currently are living without a TiVo, please explain to me how you do it.

4. The Internet. Toontown, Blogs, Myspace, email, recipes, woot, old navy.com, its endless...

5. My cell phone. How I hate that stupid thing. But, I never ever leave home with out it.

6. Thomas the Train. Without him I wouldnt have $1000 worth of trains to pick up everyday.

7. The dollar menu. When you are out and about and you totally forget about having to feed your kids....Nothing spells relief like a dollar menu. Where else can you feed a family of 4 with $10??

8. Our Britax car seats. I cant say enough good things about them. I really should work for that company.

9. My shark steam mop. Good Bye swifter. Hello washable replacement pads!!

10. My friends. Love all you guys.

No comments: