Monday, August 11, 2008

Wedding Fun

My best friend, Lyndsay's sister, Liz got married this past weekend. (did you get all that?)

Due to childcare needs it worked out better if Mike stayed home with the kids, and I end up bringing a dear friend as my date. (My third child, Meghan)

Mike hates weddings, and was more than happy to stay home and entertain the kids. I was more than happy to leave him home, so I didnt have to worry about entertaining him. :)

The wedding was absolutely beautiful and probably the best wedding I have ever been too. Besides my own, I guess. lol

It was an outdoor ceremony, in the country. The bride even arrived with her dad in a horse drawn carriage. It was amazing.

And I all I had to do was think of Ally getting married someday. I sobbed through the entire wedding ceremony. I'm such a girl. lol

The reception was a blast. I ran into a bunch of people I hadnt seen in years. I wore something other than mom-clothes, and I left the flip-flops at home.

I drank more than I should have, danced more that I should have, and had more fun that I should have.

And then I spent the next day remembering that I was too old to have that much fun.

This is the bride arriving in the horse drawn carriage.



Walking down the aisle with her dad. (This is about where my weeping began.)


Taking a carriage ride of our own. That is my 'date' Meghan. (My other daughter lol)


Meghan, myself, and Lyndsay



Here we are. Best Friends. Lova Ya, Lyndz

No comments: