Thursday, July 3, 2008

Adventures in losing diapers.

Little Ally has finally joined the big girls club. We have ditched diapers. (Except for Nap and Bedtime.) She is doing great. It took some work, but she finally figured out she had to pee in potty, not on the floor after sitting on the potty for 15 minutes. She also figured out standing like her brother doesnt work quite as well for her. She also figured out Target has an assortment of fancy underwear she can trick me into buying. She isnt even two and she has just about mastered this skill.

Today was the first day she left the house without a diaper on. It was a quick trip to Target. And thankfully she didnt ask to pee. Public restrooms TOTALLY freak me out. I am hoping we can make it into her teen years before she will need to use a public toilet. With some planning, I think its possible. :)

Anyway, she did great. I am so proud of her.
I hate to say it. Because you are going to roll your eyes at me.
But, she is brilliant.

No comments: