Monday, July 7, 2008

Our Favorite Photographer

So, what is my blog missing? PICTURES. I promise I will try harder to include more pictures with my posts. I must warn you, pictures I post in the future will not hold a candle to the pictures I am posting here.

We were lucky enough to snag Crista Acosta for an afternoon. She provided us with the best photo experience EVER. No studios, no props, no gimmicks. Just my kids, being my kids. Breathtaking. Enjoy.


Peterson Park, in Wolcott, is one of our favorite "walk woods" destinations.



Ally and Daddy.

Joey.

Testing the waters.

CATCH ME DADDY!


Strike A Pose.


A beautiful moment captured beautifully.

Take a minute to check out her blog and some of her work. You wont be disappointed.


http://www.cristaacosta.com/blog/
(Dont forget to bookmark it!!)

No comments: