Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Better Me?

The room project was put on a slight hold. My father is engrossed in something else, and I'm next in line. I'm planning on directly after the new year. I will post pics as it transforms.

I am currently working on a new me. This one is a little too "fluffy." Its time to drop this "baby weight," (my baby is 2) and get into better shape.

Goal is to lose 100 lbs. I've lost 12 so far.

How, you ask? Very easily.

NO Sugar, White Flour, High Fructose Corn Syrup, or Hydrogenated Oil
Yes Whole Grains, Fruit, Veggies, lean protein and cooking food fresh

NO sitting and being lazy
YES 30 day shred & yoga

NO soda, alcohol, and drinking your calories
YES Tea and Water

Its really that easy. Eat better, get exercise. The fat goes away. Who knew?

Christmas is right around the corner. I have a stack of Christmas cards here that need to be written out and mail. That is my project for this evening. I started crocheting Ally a blanket. Keeps me busy and out of the kitchen. lol

The kids are SO excited for Christmas this year. We are counting down the days until Santa gets here. We are in a good place this year, and I am so happy to be ending this year, and starting a brand new one.

2008 was good, but I really believe 2009 is going to be FANTASTIC.

No comments: