Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Anticipation

Other than one small gift, I AM DONE SHOPPING. D.O.N.E. Done. Well, other than that one last gift. Mike is in charge of picking it up anyway, so technically, I am done.

I hit the mall today with my bff, and we both finished everything up. 99.97% of my wrapping is completed, and I am giddy with anticipation of Christmas morning.

I bought Ally Christmas PJ's so she can look festive on film while opening her Christmas presents. Joey's, Mr. I-dont-grow-much, still fits into his Christmas PJ's from last year. I also bought Ally a frilly, lacy, velvety, over-priced Christmas dress. She loved it, until it got stuck on her head on its way off of her. She has no desire to put it back on. Now I have buyers remorse. Its going back tomorrow.

I never posted our Santa picture from this year. What an experience that was. Joey made it clear he would need to stand while speaking to Santa. Not at all interested in sitting in some strange mans lap. Ok, by mom.

Joey asked Santa for Scooby Haunted House, Thomas and Percy Carnival and the Rhinosaraus with the birds. (The rhino with the birds thing took me forever to figure out. Took the help of an eight year old)

Ally was in shock. She was terrified of the jolly old man. And barely muttered something about a princess.

She wasnt having her picture taken without mom and dad their. So, it became a family shot.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments: